An experienced, commercially aware, Microsoft 365 Solution Architect with a strong background within the Collaboration, Communication and Development platforms of Microsoft 365 and Azure.
Applications and Development Technical Lead at Transparity
With over 10+ years of experience working with Microsoft technology I have been fortunate enough to be involved in many projects, including several of significant size and complexity; working with clients to digitally transform their on-premises environments to the cloud through the adoption of Microsoft 365 applications; managing the lifecycle of the project from visioning exercises, solution design and information architecture through to implementation and user adoption strategies.
In my current role, I am responsible for several areas:
- Development and implementation of the company’s technical strategy
- Implementation of products and services relevant to the Microsoft Business Applications, Modern Workplace and Development technology areas within Microsoft 365
- Manage and develop technical media assets, including product Service Catalogues and GTM related content
- Monitor and evaluate new technology and make recommendations for required technological solutions
- Deliver technical marketing activities, ensuring events are suitably presented with appropriate content.
- Manage and deliver Pre-Sales activities
- Review and approve sales proposals, for the viability and appropriateness of proposed solutions
- Understand and interpret requirements and provide deliverable solutions based on the product portfolio
- Provide technical input and validation during the creation of Sales proposals, and in response to RFIs / RFPs.
Disclaimer: All views, posts and comments are my own, and do not represent the opinions of my employer.
Events / Appearances / Presentations
Microsoft Business Applications Summit – Hack4Good EMEA Winners and Global Runners Up
Microsoft Docs – Contributor to several articles
Microsoft 365 Community Champions Programme – Active member and contributor