The Microsoft Power Platform features coming in the 2023 release wave 1 have been summarized in a separate release plan as well as a downloadable PDF.
This release wave is a compilation of new features that will be released between April 1, 2023, and September 30, 2023. Customers and partners can opt-in to receive early access (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/opt-in-early-access-updates) updates to validate the latest features in a non-production environment starting on February 6, 2023, 9:00 AM Pacific Time. For customers that are a part of the Microsoft Government Cloud, the option will be available in their administrative portal starting on February 13, 2023, 9:00 AM Pacific Time.
Because the release includes features that affect the current user experience, we encourage application administrators to review these changes to understand the potential impact and determine if change management for new features is required.
I am an experienced, commercially aware, Microsoft 365 Solution Architect / Technology Leader with a strong and demonstrable background within the Collaboration, Productivity and Low-Code / Pro-Code Development platforms of Microsoft 365 and Azure.
With over 15 years of experience working with Microsoft technology, I have worked with many organisations - from SMEs through to Enterprise, working to digitally transform their businesses with the successful implementation and adoption of Microsoft 365 and Azure products. This includes managing the lifecycle of the project from visioning exercises, discovery, solution design through to implementation and user adoption and change management strategies.
More recently, my current roles include:
- Development and implementation of the company’s technical strategy
- Implementation of products and services relevant to the Microsoft Business Applications, Modern Workplace and Development technology areas within Microsoft 365
- Manage and develop technical media assets, including product Service Catalogues and GTM related content
- Monitor and evaluate new technology and make recommendations for required technological solutions
- Deliver technical marketing activities, ensuring events are suitably presented with appropriate content.
- Manage and deliver Pre-Sales activities
- Review and approve sales proposals, for the viability and appropriateness of proposed solutions
- Understand and interpret requirements and provide deliverable solutions based on the product portfolio
- Provide technical input and validation during the creation of Sales proposals, and in response to RFIs / RFPs.
View all posts by Aaron