I am an experienced, commercially aware, Microsoft 365 Solution Architect / Technology Leader with a strong and demonstrable background within the Collaboration, Productivity and Low-Code / Pro-Code Development platforms of Microsoft 365 and Azure.
With over 15 years of experience working with Microsoft technology, I have worked with many organisations - from SMEs through to Enterprise, working to digitally transform their businesses with the successful implementation and adoption of Microsoft 365 and Azure products. This includes managing the lifecycle of the project from visioning exercises, discovery, solution design through to implementation and user adoption and change management strategies.
More recently, my current roles include:
- Development and implementation of the company’s technical strategy
- Implementation of products and services relevant to the Microsoft Business Applications, Modern Workplace and Development technology areas within Microsoft 365
- Manage and develop technical media assets, including product Service Catalogues and GTM related content
- Monitor and evaluate new technology and make recommendations for required technological solutions
- Deliver technical marketing activities, ensuring events are suitably presented with appropriate content.
- Manage and deliver Pre-Sales activities
- Review and approve sales proposals, for the viability and appropriateness of proposed solutions
- Understand and interpret requirements and provide deliverable solutions based on the product portfolio
- Provide technical input and validation during the creation of Sales proposals, and in response to RFIs / RFPs.
View all posts by Aaron