The Power Platform admin center provides a unified portal for administrators to manage environments and settings for Power Apps, Power Automate, and customer engagement apps (Dynamics 365 Sales, Dynamics 365 Customer Service, Dynamics 365 Field Service, Dynamics 365 Marketing, and Dynamics 365 Project Service Automation).
Microsoft are introducing a new landing page to the Power Platform admin center. Rather than the default environments tab, which displays the list of owned environments, admins will be greeted with the newly introduced Home page.
This new landing page experience for Power Platform admin center is aligned with admin experiences across other Microsoft services.
Microsoft will begin rolling out this new experience on a regional basis beginning on March 17, 2022, and expect it to be available for all customers worldwide by April 8, 2022.
The Home page allows for card personalisation which will allow admins to add, position, and remove cards, similar to other Microsoft admin center experiences.
Message center – This card helps admins keep track of upcoming changes, including new and changed features, planned maintenance, or other important announcements.
Service health – This card allows admins to view the health of their Microsoft services. Admins can select a post to open it in the details panel. Admins can view the full list of messages across all Microsoft services by clicking on “Show All” link.
Documentation and training – This card provides links to common documentations and links to communities.
I am an experienced, commercially aware, Microsoft 365 Solution Architect / Technology Leader with a strong and demonstrable background within the Collaboration, Productivity and Low-Code / Pro-Code Development platforms of Microsoft 365 and Azure.
With over 15 years of experience working with Microsoft technology, I have worked with many organisations - from SMEs through to Enterprise, working to digitally transform their businesses with the successful implementation and adoption of Microsoft 365 and Azure products. This includes managing the lifecycle of the project from visioning exercises, discovery, solution design through to implementation and user adoption and change management strategies.
More recently, my current roles include:
- Development and implementation of the company’s technical strategy
- Implementation of products and services relevant to the Microsoft Business Applications, Modern Workplace and Development technology areas within Microsoft 365
- Manage and develop technical media assets, including product Service Catalogues and GTM related content
- Monitor and evaluate new technology and make recommendations for required technological solutions
- Deliver technical marketing activities, ensuring events are suitably presented with appropriate content.
- Manage and deliver Pre-Sales activities
- Review and approve sales proposals, for the viability and appropriateness of proposed solutions
- Understand and interpret requirements and provide deliverable solutions based on the product portfolio
- Provide technical input and validation during the creation of Sales proposals, and in response to RFIs / RFPs.
View all posts by Aaron