Now everyone can easily create low-code, business websites with rich capabilities. Build on a data-centric platform and design engaging experiences that connect your customers and partners to vital information and services.
The new and signifcantly imporved replacement for Power Portals.
With Power Pages, discover how to:
Create with ease using the Design Studio. Choose from ready-to-use templates or build custom pages.
Find help in the Learn Hub. Explore guides, tutorials and how-to videos on configuring your site and working with code components.
Get built-in security and compliance. Protect against vulnerabilities and help secure data with role-based access controls.
Add functionality from Microsoft products. Build detailed experiences with dashboards, chatbots and automation from Microsoft Power Platform and other Microsoft services.
Reach a global audience. Localise content in languages for more than 40 countries while meeting global accessibility standards.
I am an experienced, commercially aware, Microsoft 365 Solution Architect / Technology Leader with a strong and demonstrable background within the Collaboration, Productivity and Low-Code / Pro-Code Development platforms of Microsoft 365 and Azure.
With over 15 years of experience working with Microsoft technology, I have worked with many organisations - from SMEs through to Enterprise, working to digitally transform their businesses with the successful implementation and adoption of Microsoft 365 and Azure products. This includes managing the lifecycle of the project from visioning exercises, discovery, solution design through to implementation and user adoption and change management strategies.
More recently, my current roles include:
- Development and implementation of the company’s technical strategy
- Implementation of products and services relevant to the Microsoft Business Applications, Modern Workplace and Development technology areas within Microsoft 365
- Manage and develop technical media assets, including product Service Catalogues and GTM related content
- Monitor and evaluate new technology and make recommendations for required technological solutions
- Deliver technical marketing activities, ensuring events are suitably presented with appropriate content.
- Manage and deliver Pre-Sales activities
- Review and approve sales proposals, for the viability and appropriateness of proposed solutions
- Understand and interpret requirements and provide deliverable solutions based on the product portfolio
- Provide technical input and validation during the creation of Sales proposals, and in response to RFIs / RFPs.
View all posts by Aaron
3 thoughts on “Announcing Public Preview – Microsoft Power Pages: A new way to build business websites”
Thank you for this post.