Announcing General Availability of Power Platform and Dynamics 365 Customer Lockbox
Customer Lockbox for Power Platform and Dynamics 365 is generally available (GA) in public clouds starting with January 11th 2023. Customer Lockbox helps organizations meet the local compliance regulations requirements by governing the Microsoft access to their data, in the rare circumstances when access is needed to investigate and resolve a support request or as result of a problem detected by Microsoft.
Once configured for the tenant, the lockbox policy is enforced only for environments that activated Managed Environments within the respective tenant. Administrators receive notifications regarding pending lockbox requests at which point they can use the available interface to review, approve (or reject) data access requests and audit lockbox request events.
I am an experienced, commercially aware, Microsoft 365 Solution Architect / Technology Leader with a strong and demonstrable background within the Collaboration, Productivity and Low-Code / Pro-Code Development platforms of Microsoft 365 and Azure.
With over 15 years of experience working with Microsoft technology, I have worked with many organisations - from SMEs through to Enterprise, working to digitally transform their businesses with the successful implementation and adoption of Microsoft 365 and Azure products. This includes managing the lifecycle of the project from visioning exercises, discovery, solution design through to implementation and user adoption and change management strategies.
More recently, my current roles include:
- Development and implementation of the company’s technical strategy
- Implementation of products and services relevant to the Microsoft Business Applications, Modern Workplace and Development technology areas within Microsoft 365
- Manage and develop technical media assets, including product Service Catalogues and GTM related content
- Monitor and evaluate new technology and make recommendations for required technological solutions
- Deliver technical marketing activities, ensuring events are suitably presented with appropriate content.
- Manage and deliver Pre-Sales activities
- Review and approve sales proposals, for the viability and appropriateness of proposed solutions
- Understand and interpret requirements and provide deliverable solutions based on the product portfolio
- Provide technical input and validation during the creation of Sales proposals, and in response to RFIs / RFPs.
View all posts by Aaron